In Academy, an admin can add any native language to the application. As an admin, you can change, update or remove any language or phrase. For this, you have to navigate:
- Log in to the admin panel.
- Select the “Settings” option from the left menu.
- Click on the “Language settings” option from the sub-menu.
Figure 1. Academy LMS Language Settings
To add a new language to this panel, you have to follow the steps:
- Select the “Add language” option.
- Provide a new language.
- Click on the “Save” button to the new language.
Figure 2. Academy LMS Adding Language
To update or change the phrase of a language, you have to navigate:
- Go to the “Language list” option.
- Select a language.
- Choose the “Edit phrase” button.
Figure 3. Academy LMS Editing Phrase
- Click on the “Blue ticked mark” after updating the phrase.
Figure 4. Academy LMS Saving Phrase
If you want to delete a language, you have to select the “Delete” button. For confirmation, you have to choose the “Continue” button.