About Bumble Bee
Preschool is an important stage in a child’s life as they begin to observe and explore the world around them. We help the children develop their critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity that fuels success in their kindergarten classroom and beyond. Based on the cross-curricular approach to learning, Bumblebee, is a child-centered, term-wise series for kindergarten. The Bumblebee term books are essentially an all-in-one text book for each term at the kindergarten level. The contents are comprehensive and over nine areas of learning are integrated into each book to make learning easier, fun and exciting!
- Covers the learning material required for Language Arts, Mathematics, Logical thinking and Rhymes in each term
- Well-structured activities including stories, rhymes, songs and art & craft activities in each term
- Activities to develop fine motor and gross motor skills of children
- Interesting colourful worksheets on literacy skills, numeracy skills, EVS and creative skills
- Digital resources to make the classes colourful and active
- Daily lesson plan for teachers provides guidance on the implementation of the program
- Inputs for assessment, other activities and extra worksheets.