Academy LMS offers multiple types of platforms to create your lessons in a course. You can choose the best lesson type to make your course more resourceful. To choose a course lesson type, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to the application. (Admin/Instructor can choose the lesson type)
- Select the “Courses” option from the left menu.
- Click the “Manage courses” option from the sub-menu.
- Select a course.
- Click on the selected course.
Figure 1. Academy LMS Managing A Course Lesson
- Select the “Add lesson” button.
Figure 2. Academy LMS Adding A Lesson
In this section, you can get the lesson types like:
- YouTube video
- Vimeo Video
- Video file
- Video URL (MP4)
- Amazon S3 Bucket (Addon)
- Google drive video
- Document file
- Image file
- Iframe embed
From all these categories, you can select any platform for your lessons.