“Course form” addon enhances the facility to make a discussion between the course instructor and students. Enrolled students can publish a question, and it will become visible to the course instructor and other fellow students. They can make the solution of their problem by discussing it in this addon.
You have to install this addon to use it on your application. Now, you have to follow the simple steps below:
- Before installing the process, we highly recommend you check your application version. For this, you have to navigate to the “About” option from the “Settings” menu.
Figure 1. VBH Publishers Checking Application Version
- If you are running the mentioned version, then you are ready to install this addon.
- Download the addon you want to install on your application from Codecanyon.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- You will get two folders inside the file. One for documentation and the other for the addon folder.
- Do not try to remove or rename any folder.
- Go back to the application and log in as an admin.
- Select the “Addon” option from the left menu.
- Click on the “Install addon.”
Figure 2. VBH Publishers Addon Manager List
- Provide the purchase code.
- Upload the zip file from your device.
- Click on the “Install addon” button.
- You will get a success message notification.
To make the solution to a question, you have to navigate:
- Log in to the user panel.
- Select the “My course” option.
- Select a course for discussion.
- Scroll down the page.
- Select the “Form” option.
In this feature, you can search questions, like, or reply to individual questions. To publish a new question, you have to select the “Ask a new question” option.
Figure 3. VBH Publishers Asking New Question From Course Forum
Now, you have to provide:
- Question title or summary.
- Details about your question.
- Click on the “Publish” button to save your question.