You can manage your student’s login device limitation for an account in Academy LMS. You can set the login device for an account. If your students log in from multiple devices, you can easily create restrictions within a few clicks.
For better understanding, let’s see an example:
If you select login device limitation as “One.” It means that only one student can log in with one device. If he tries to log in to another device with a previous account, the student will automatically log out from the previous device.
If you select login device limitation as “Two.” It means that, with an account, a student can log in to two different devices at a time. But, if the student tries to log in to 3 different devices with that account, the student will automatically log out from the first device.
To manage the login device limitation, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to the admin panel.
- Select the “Settings” option from the left menu.
- Click on the “System settings” option from the sub-menu.
- Choose the “Number of authorized devices” option.
- Provide the number of the devices.
- Click on the “Save” button to update your information.
Figure 1. Academy LMS Login Device Limitation