To update the application, you can follow the instructions below.
- Go to the “System settings” from the “Settings” menu in the admin panel.
- Move to the section “Update Product“ on that page.
- Upload the file update_5.9.zip which is located at update_pack > version-5.9 folder inside your copy of Academy-LMS downloaded from Codecanyon.
- Hit the button “Update.”
- Now, clear your browser cache to see the actual results.
Press the following shortcut keys to clear your browser cache.
- For Windows: Ctrl + Shift + R
- For Mac: Command + Shift + R
- BEFORE UPDATING TO THE LATEST VERSION, WE WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU KEEP A BACKUP OF THE EXISTING VERSION.
- Before updating to the new version, make sure that you currently running its previous version. For example, you can not directly update your version 5.9 from 5.5. First, you have to update 5.6 from 5.5, then you have to update 5.7 from 5.6, then update 5.8, and then you can update 5.9. You have to follow the sequence of the number to update the application version. Just like 5.5 > 5.6 > 5.7 > 5.8 > 5.9